Thursday, October 26, 2017

My Trip to Puri (Orissa)

Have a look at my recent visit to Puri (Orissa)

I really had a great time in Puri Orissa, we stayed for some time in Lotus beach resort in Puri and I really liked almost each and everything about that place. 
I would strongly recommend you all to visit there at least once in a lifetime. It's a amazing and such a peaceful place.
You will find this resort 7 kms away from Konark and this is the only resort near to the sun temple Konark. You can even enjoy the sunrise and sunset scenes from there as well. 
It has luxurious rooms with all the facilities and food of this resort is truly ultimate and you will definitely enjoy to the core. 

My Trip to Puri (Orissa) - Rishabh Datta
My Trip to Puri (Orissa) - Rishabh Datta

No comments:

Post a Comment